Your credit union has a full-service real-estate financing division to address your home loan, land loan or house equity requirements. All of us appears prepared to work with you with all of one’s needs from buying or refinancing home to funding land for the your your retirement home or utilizing your home’s equity for house improvements.
You more at ease than Gulf Coast Educators when it comes to buying a new home or refinancing your existing mortgage, no one puts. Our company is here that will help you each step regarding the process of this means from loan pre-approval through closing.
Tiny Prices For Your Big Plans
- Old-fashioned fixed price mortgage – same low rate for the life span of the loan
- No application fee*
- Fast approval procedure
- Refinancing available
- Land Loans
- Teacher Mortgage Loans
- 2nd Home Loans for vacation properties
For details about our home mortgages including rates that are current contact one of the credit union’s home mortgage officers:
Instructor Mortgages. You are in luck if you are a teacher looking to buy a home.
By having a Gulf Coast Educators FCU Teacher Mortgage, it is possible to fund your brand new home up to 100per cent, without any advance payment or PMI needed. To see should this be the fit that is right you, take a look at qualifications below.
- Should be an ongoing instructor or administrator with at the very least 2 yrs of teaching expertise in a school district that is public
- 680 or maybe more credit history
- 45% Debt-to Income limit
- $300K optimum loan amount
- $0 advance payment needed
- Member may use seller credit to cover closing expenses
- No Private Mortgage Insurance Coverage
- In the event that you already possess a house, it is possible to refinance it by having a Teacher Mortgage Refi.