When Turkish matchmaking internet site evlilikci.com made headlines, it got prohibited. The working platform had been put up to simply help married women and men from Turkey find a partner that is second. Relative to spiritual stipulations, this is certainly.
The internet site, that was power down last week, boasted of being the initial of the type in Turkey. And of being one among three global ( with a similar platforms available in England and Indonesia). The solution wanted to assist unhappily hitched males or women achieve bliss with only effort that is minimal. Before being turn off, the website defined its clientele as:
– Men, who for assorted reasons aren’t divorcing from their lovers, while they not any longer reside in a relationship
– ladies, whom for different reasons choose to not marry but simultaneously decided to go with never to sin
– Females, whom seek a relationship having a man that is married
– ladies, whom end up in a situation that is hopeless have reached danger of dropping victim to prostitution
– Both women and men who wish to satisfy their intimate desires without committing a sin
– Those, who would like to marry
Media states about the working platform sparked outrage.